Okay, so I did not have anything planned for today. So, I thought… “Why not try the “scribble” challenge?” The one where you make a random scribble and see what you come up with. I am uploading both the scribble and the drawing separately so if you want to try it out.. Go ahead 🙂
So please check it oot! ^__^ Comments and suggestions are welcome!
Just a few minutes ago, I found myself discussing the past with my hilarious parents. My dad mentioned how he had read something from today’s Newspaper that was about Pokemon. Quite frankly, I admitted not liking it anymore- wait! I have a simple explanation for this. In my childhood, I use to love Pokemon. Every morning before school my dad would buy cute little juice boxes that came with the Pokemon stickers, I collected them and traded them with my best childhood friend. [The new Pokemon is not the same as the old one T___T ]
So, what I am trying to say is: the word Pokemon just makes me remember those beautiful days. Trading those cards and buying those juice boxes was an important decision
involving life and death (as a kid- because of Friendship). The recent Pokemon movies, anime, and games are just not the same. I understand why, but I just do not want to forget what “Pokemon” means to me.
I find myself not posting a picture that I have taken today(sigh) unfortunately, but I never mentioned rules for this challenge. Thus, I am posting one that was taken 2 years ago with the exact Best childhood friend that I am unable to forget. We are far apart and extremely different, but grew up as brothers and sisters. We might not meet for a while but I know that we will always meet with a smile.
I’m so excited, and I’m trying my best to hide it. I can’t wait to install it, but laziness is also taking over me. I couldn’t take more “exciting pictures”, forgot the camera at home.. derp. hehehe… but I realized that a lot of the followers tend to prefer drawings! This picture will give you excitement too right?- means more drawings are on their way! ;D
My first impression of the bamboo tablet is simple: For the price, this tablet is EPIC. I have tried the trust tablets before and it is not as flexible as the bamboo tablet, the drawings come out better, its perfect for artists who like sketching or digital paintings :)!!
A picture of Kieran and the list of 100 things I am thankful for. It is an exercise to see whether it pushes me to be optimistic and positive ;D
(Random places, NOT RATED from 1 to 100- its random!)
- My parents (Mum and Dad, my uncles)
- My Nanny (Manee)
- My Cat (Bakemono)
- My BFF PP 😀
- My Brothers(Bry and Ga)
- My good friend Craig and funny classmates
- My other good friends that I didn’t talk to in a while
- Childhood friends
- My health
- My physical appearance
- Games: LOL, GW, etc.
- Photoshop, SAI, Poser, Maya, Mudbox, Zbrush.etc.
- My artistic skills
- Movies/ Films and Animations
- Internet and my Computer
- My house, Apartment and Bungalow
- My intelligence
- My Smart Phone
- My photo Camera and recording Camera
- My drawing tablet
- My awesome childhood
- My cute belongings
- My Personality
- My luck
- Bollywood movies
- Korean drama
- Japanese drama
- Comic con and Japan Expo
- My mixed Background; Mauritian/ Scottish
- Team viewer
- My qualifications
- Hayao Miyazaki
- My old Ipod
- Cute Raccoons, owls, Pomeranians. etc.
- My ever growing knowledge
- Tropical seas
- Musical instruments
- My bed
- My couch
- My stylish clothes
- My comfy chair
- My notebook from PP
- Sebastian Michaelis and TOP
- Miku and other vocaloids
- My close cousins: Julie, Uguette,etc.
- My travelling experiences: Rodrigues, England, Wales, Scotland, France, Mauritius.etc.
- Helpful people I have met throughout my life
- Arthur’s seat and Craggs
- Edinburgh College
- Lothian buses
- Edward Norton, Fight club
- The sun and the rain.
- Pizza, Pasta, Italian Food
- Noodles, fried rice, Chinese/Korean/Japanese/Thai Food
- Indian food, curries etc
- Dhal pouri, Alooda, Farata, Mauritian food
- My imagination
- My imaginary friends
- Tintin comic books
- Comic books in General
- Vampire Dairies (Damon!)
- Learning languages (Spanish and Japanese)
- The languages I can already speak fluently (French, English, creole)
- The pets I use to own.
- The awesome time I had in Sicily
- EXTREMELY THANKFUL for the primary school and high school days to be over.
- Leith Academy
- Ham and chicken
- Being a Tomboy
- Internet Memes
- Doctor Who
- All the 20 christmas days I’ve had
- All the 20 birthday days I’ve had
- The different cultures I am aware of Indian, Chinese, Creole, French, Japanese, Korean. etc.
- Warmth from the heater
- Electricity and comfort
- Bambi and Sound of music from childhood
- Inner Peace
- Tea and cookies
- My mum’s best Gratins :3
- My baking skills
- All my working senses (seeing, hearing, touching, smelling, tasting)
It will probably help me to complain less, understand that what I have is already awesome. 🙂 It does help you to be positive. So, I tag whoever is reading this!- It is not as easy as it seems, I’m telling you!