- There is just so much more energy and emotions in my sketches.
- All the ideas are roughly there, whether they’re good or bad, everyone sees and understands the concept
- They take far less time and hassle.
- I enjoy doing them and I don’t stress other it.
- I can ruin it any possible way I might want, its a sketch. I can experiment
- I can leave it half done with far less details and be so lazy about it.
You can find the final drawing here: https://axoupixou.wordpress.com/2015/08/15/august-eh-persevering/